BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Midnight changed things around...

It's 2011, and one of my goals is to be more consistent in writing. I enjoy writing, but most of what I write are papers for school, and I don't want to limit my talents to boring research papers. ;) So, just a few things for now, recommendations, if you will. Here is what I'm currently thinking of in a media sense.

Book to read:


The begining of The Infernal Devices, a prequel series to one of my favorite book series,The Mortal Instruments. Set in Victorian-Age England, it is quickly enjoyable as the terror and suspense begins in the first page. Even if one has not read The Mortal Instruments, it is one that I would recommend. Delightfully hilarious and suprisngly scary, it is a favorite.

TV Show to watch:


Don't laugh at me, Avatar: the Last Airbender has kept me immensely entertained in the process of recovery of losing my wisdom teeth. I am no longer intelligent and wise. You may take a moment of silence for my loss.
So- moving on! All three seasons, or "books" are already on DVD and Netlix InstantWatch, if you have access to that. This show was on tv several years ago, but I love it. Really. Go check it out.

Song to listen to: (I can't even pick artists, I'm too picky. This song choice will probably change once I post this, too.)
Little Romance- Ingrid Michaelson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vedIWzszUw4&feature=&p=CB1626E9C0568ACE&index=0&playnext=1
SUCH a cute song, and I love Ingrid Michaelson anyway. She has the most perfect lyrics in her songs. Love her. Listen to her. Be happy. ;)

I have other things to mention, but I'll hold those off so I have a reason to get back on here, haha.

Have a wonderful January 1st!

Jess

0 comments: